Saturday 25 February 2012

Happy weekend!


Finally, after what feels like the busiest, most stressful week ever, we've reached another weekend. Unfortunately for me, my weekend will be just as stressful as the week previous; not only am i working both nights and hitting the gym for some serious working out (all in preparation for a lovely weekend with my sort-of-not-really-boyfriend next weekend), I'm also working on a few articles to send to one of my potential universities. Here are a few things I wish i was doing this weekend:
1)Shopping- Every girl loves to shop no matter what the occasion or the weather. I'm not bothered if i'm buying shoes, bags, jewellery, dresses or underwear, i just love having new things. It sounds very shallow and material, but there is something about shopping and holding something pretty and new in my hands that gets my heart racing. Maybe even more than a boy!

2)Drinking cocktails- Probably in my list of top five favourite things to do, if i could drink cocktails all day every day (given that I have the finances and didn't get obese from it) I probably would. I love so many cocktails and they're perfect for every occasion. Whether it's a romantic date or a night with the girls, celebratory drinks or a wedding, they're just so divine. My favourite place in my hometown is probably this little, chic vodka bar which does the best cocktails ever. i'm planning on writing more about that and my favourite cocktails later, keep your eyes pealed.

3)Hanging out with my girls-I think this is just 
obvious, what girl doesn't want to spend time surrounded by her girls? The brilliant thing is we can be doing absolutely nothing and still have a fabulous time being stupid and girly. It pains me even more because one of my best friends has just texted me asking to hang out tonight and I've had to turn her town because of my looming five hour shift! ew!
4)Partying- Partying is the best. Getting to dance and have fun, meet up with old friends and new friends. Just generally have a ball, the way I normally spend my Saturday nights! (when i have the money anyway)
5)Seeing my boy-I hate smushy couple stuff, I'm the first to cringe when it comes to couples parading their relationship all over and kissing in public, but i wouldn't mind seeing him right about now. Not long until next weekend when i go to Leeds to visit him. The thought of next weekend with him will be the only thing motivating me through my ten hours at work this weekend, working my butt off at the gym and the week ahead of me. Aw young love.... 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment