Tuesday 17 January 2012

Who's eighteen?

I honestly can not believe that on friday i will be turning eighteen. I man of course i'll be sad to say goodbye to my childhood (not that I will suddenly become any less of a child than i currently am over night) but i am so excited to be saying hello to vodka in abudnance. And if the fact it's my birthday simply isn't exciting enough, by some stoke of luck I am surrounded by the coolest friends and family who are helping to make my celebrations the best yet. I have a little party at sixth form in the common room to look forward too- something that i can only imagine is going to be filled with embarrassing pictures of me in my youth, but also hopefully lots of cake (despite the fact I feel and probably look as though I have gained twenty stone since christmas i am still looking forward to devouring lots of sugar... because it's my birthday and you only turn eighteen once!). Then at one o clock (again by some luck which i can only thank God for i finish at 1 on a friday and my eighteenth just happens to have fallen on a friday!) me and my best and most amazing friend in the world are going to go to revolution for a cocktail lunch break. Can't even contain my excitement to go into my favourite bar ever and not lie to them about being twenty three. i plan on looking as young as I can and ordering as much vodka as I can, just for high-jinx. 
Then, on the evening I get to have an awesome gathering with my best friends, lots of drink and lots of super cute snacks ( cupcakes mainly). My mum really is amazing for letting us take over her house for a few hours, although she doesn't seem to mind, unless of course spillages occur and then i foresee everyone swiftly vacating the premises. Following that, as if it wasn't enough, we're heading off to digital for a night of getting a little crazy- but not too crazy. Though can you ever be too crazy? I'm eighteen for goodness sake!
I plan on waking up on saturday a shell of my former seventeen year old self, before recovering and blossoming in time to jet off to New York and live like the sex in the city girls for five days with my fabulous mum. 
Soooo excited! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment